Expert service providers for the co-operative sector
Expert service providers are organizations that provide resources, training, mentoring, and other learning opportunities to social-purpose organizations to move towards investment readiness.
The EDSC-funded expert service providers are the following:
- McConnell Foundation (Innoweave)
- LIFT Philanthropy Partners
- Social Enterprise Ecosystem (S4ES)
- MaRS SVX
- Raven Indigenous Capital Partners
- Sauder (UBC) Social Innovation Academy (SIA)
Social-purpose organizations are not obligated to approach IRP-funded expert service providers; rather, they have the choice to seek support from service providers that meet their needs.
You can consult the list of service providers that CMC has developed for the co-operative sector or that of Innoweave so that you can identify different options to meet your needs.